|Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in, Plano, San Francisco, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
The SharePoint Developer will help design, develop, deploy, and support custom built and third party applications for Microsoft Office SharePoint (MOSS) 2010 environments. Responsibilities include working with end users and business analysts to understand and document business functional requirements and customize out of the box SharePoint sites to suit business needs. The successful candidate will work on a global scale - on global projects across all departments, located in different parts of the world.
The successful candidate will perform SharePoint and .net development and build custom workflows using SharePoint Designer; monitor SharePoint farm performance and integrity; server performance tuning, search maintenance and tuning; and customization of site master pages and page layouts.
• Experience with SharePoint 2010 application implementation
• Proven success in developing SharePoint 2010 application architecture and detailed understanding of SharePoint 2010 platform; full SDLC experience
• Experience in large to small farm SharePoint 2010 architecture design and with infrastructure deployment
• Identify gaps/overlaps/issues between existing SharePoint intranet environments. Review existing code and solutions to ensure efficiency
• Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
• Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist for SharePoint is a plus
• Experience in Microsoft .Net Framework including .NET Development Platform (Visual Studio), C#, C++, ASP.Net, XML, Soap, Web Services, and agile development methodologies are a plus
• Fluency in English
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
A summary of the working conditions:
- Opportunities to further develop your skills and potentials and grow in a dynamic multinational company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly team
- Team building events
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016