|Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of London, Paris, Hong Kong and Sydney.
We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions of
Financial Service Representative with English
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Provide clients with best-in-class service on phone, chats, and email
- Self manage outbound call campaigns in order to provide added value services to existing and new customers
- Go beyond “customer service.” Skillfully probe for, listen, and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients’ trading experience and results
- Intelligently articulate financial and market-related concepts as well as company products and services
- Mediate a variety of situations, conversations and customers with composure and professionalism
- Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets, FX industry and new platforms and products
- Be a team player and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services Team to manage time, resources, volume, and customer feedback
- Consistently achieve departmental and individual metrics
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluent English
This is an exciting opportunity for success and career advancement with one of the largest FX Brokers in the world.
A summary of the working conditions:
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
• Competitive remuneration package
• Team building events
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.