A leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. The mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, they strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
We are seeking a career minded, experienced and motivated individual for a full-time position in the Compliance department in our Sofia based office, which operates as a back office since 2012 and currently employees over 170 people in the following departments: General and Institutional Operations, Compliance, Accounting, Marketing, Risk and Product Development.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct testing of policies, procedures and processes related to our business and product offerings
- Execute routine monitoring tasks to ascertain the strength of the firm's internal controls and ensure adherence to FCA, ASIC and MiFID laws and regulations
- Apply industry audit standards and practices in day-to-day activities
- Write documentation for the results of the monitoring program, provide analysis, and/or resolution on compliance-related concerns/findings
- Work with relevant business units to ensure that corrective action is taken when necessary
- Stay abreast of the regulatory environment, changes and expectations
- Ad hoc projects assigned to promote growth and enhance skill sets
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Effective decision-making abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Experience in any of the following fields would be considered an advantage:
- Controls Assurance Audits – providing assurance related to the design and operational effectiveness of key controls
- Compliance Audits – determining compliance with laws, regulations, policies, procedures, etc.
- Regulatory Knowledge – FCA, ASIC, ESMA, JMSLG, MiFID and/or GDPR
- Financial or Fintech company background
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
- If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016