Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia, currently looking an experienced back-end developer responsible for building and maintaining Java based applications and services. This role will help develop technology to reinvent and simplify key business processes.
A successful candidate will be able to adapt quickly, highly self-motivated and comfortable facilitating technical discussions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Working knowledge of micro services
- Prior experience working with Restful APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing suites and unit tests
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in object oriented programming (Java required, other languages are a plus)
- Must have Computer Science degree or related
- Must have experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Must have fluent English written and communication skills
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 12 noon – 9pm (To overlap with US business hours)
- Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016``