Our client is a global leader in smart energy technology. They creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
For their growing team in Sofia, Bulgaria, currently we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person, who will join the team and will grow together with them.
If you join their team, you will be responsible for:
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar invert er issues encountered in the installation and start-up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledge base, and other sources of information available
- Providing customer support over the phone and CRM
- Escalate cases to relevant tier's
- Making sure each phone call is documented
- Make sure every RMA unit is returned
- Work with regional logistics manager
- Treat customers in a professional positive way
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers
- Provide updates to the knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls
The right candidate must have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience below:
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Call center environment- minimum 1 year
- Cisco telephony experience- advantage
- Education: Commercial qualification / Practical engineer in the area of Mechanical, Electronics, Engineering's
- Experience with solar electric products (required for the Italian team)
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills.
- Fluency in English + Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, French or Spanish
If you a right candidate for the position, but you do not have another language provided, the company will hire you only if your English level is C1 - C2.
What the company will offer for you:
- Work in a successful and innovative environment
- Obtain knowledge of cutting-edge technologies
- Personal growth in a stable recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (food and sports vouchers, private health insurance, additional gross salaries after the 1st year employment)
- 22 paid leave days
- Intensive training phase
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. u
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.