Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
Currently looking for career-oriented candidates with a passion for financial markets and a deep understanding of algorithmic trading within the retail space to drive business to our client.
This exciting position is for a knowledgeable Automation Developer,
looking to garner great experience working with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in a fast-paced financial services firm. The position provides the opportunity to work with members of our client team across the world, providing experience in both business communication, as well as software development in an exciting new field. With exposure to a dynamic and changing environment, this unique position will ultimately need to be filled by a candidate that is eager to learn, able to adapt, and highly self-motivated.
The Automation developer is part of both the RPA Deployment Project team and RPA Operations Team. The developer would be in charge of designing, developing, testing the automation workflows, and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution. They will work closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting/recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing/testing the solution, as well as maintenance/change control of existing artifacts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Timely delivery of the assigned automation (including reporting)
- Responsible for the quality of the assigned automation
- Reporting any changes to the workflow
- Updating the open defects in the defect log
- Responsible for providing periodic status on the progress of development
- First escalation point for any UAT issues
- Responsible for moving the workflow to UAT
- Responsible for creating the Design Specifications Document
- First escalation point of contact for automation
- Responsible for peer code review
- Fixes issues in development and UAT
- Provides guidance and help with process design from automation perspective
- Responsible for estimating automation duration
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in .NET/VB or VBA/PowerShell
- Subject Matter Expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software preferred (UiPath), or openness to work on new technologies is required
- Should have excellent programming/software development background
- Must have experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus
- Should be good at maintaining documentation, code migration between environments and bug fixing
- Must have fluent English written and communication skills, in addition to being process minded
: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 10am-7pm (Global Coverage – Flexibility Is Required)
: Sofia, Bulgaria
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.