Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
They are looking for a Software Developer
to primarily work on building a web-based trading applications for our Retail clients. As a leader in the retail and institutional FX market, they continue to expand and build upon their suite of web-based applications that they offer them clients, while utilizing the latest technologies.The role requires strategic thinking, core software design skills associated with current web development stacks, and strong communication skills to interact with Project Management, Business, and other stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity for success and career advancement with one of the largest FX Brokers in the world!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience & Skills:
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining a full-scale revamp of our web-based trading application
- Integrate legacy and new web technologies to provide a seamless experience.
- Successfully complete the software portion of vertical projects that involve both internal and external staff
- Ability to estimate work effort as it relates to business goals
- Strong ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Resourcefulness and self-reliance in identifying and solving problems
- Flexibility to adapt to rapid and frequent changes
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to escalate issues depending on project priority
- Impeccable communication skills
- Basic knowledge of networking – internet, extra nets, etc.
- Unix or Linux commands knowledge is a plus
- Coding experience in HTML 5 is mandatory
- Working knowledge of J Query, Kendo UI, NodeJS, and Angular 2+ is desirable
- Experience with Socket.io, Redis, MongoDB, and PassportJS is a plus
- Experience working in a mid-size, global and multi-lingual company where internal structure, process and interdepartmental cooperation where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related Engineering fields
- Fluent in English: Written & spoken
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.