Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
They are looking for a Database Developer to join the team.
The successful candidate will be joining core database development team. As part of this team, the candidate shall work with the CTO, DB-As, and Dev admins in order to design, develop, and maintain functionality for firm-wide trading and back-end applications.
• Develop PL/SQL functions to support the firm's trading, reporting/data-analysis, and back-end applications
• Work closely with application dev teams to ensure successful implementation
• Support refactoring of existing database functionality, including but not limited to transition to Postgres
• Participate with senior architects in the creation and implementation of new systems enhancements
• Provide post implementation support as occasioned
• Must have 4- 6 years of experience as an Oracle PL/SQL developer
• Advanced skill sets in developing and supporting Oracle applications
• Ability to create proficient and efficient PL/SQL procedures, packages, and functions as well as to perform unit and system tests throughout the SDLC process
• Must have a solid knowledge of database internals, data structures, and tuning strategies
• Extensive experience in designing, troubleshooting, and tuning PL/SQL and SQL queries to optimize performance
• Ability to write procedure codes using hints, autonomous
• Experience working with JAVA API with Oracle
• Experience in working on transcriptional and reporting relational database systems
• Work with application and DBA teams to determine database changes
• Planning and designing database changes necessary to fulfill business requirements
• Developing, testing and implementing SQL and PL/SQL scripts, database objects, such as tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers and so on
• Able to provide debugging and code analysis support
• Able to support implementation of application software releases and other related activities
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail and collaborate and function effectively in a team environment and independently on complex problems
• Self-starter, who is both disciplined and accountable for delivering accurate and timely results
• Experience with Unix Operating System and Utilities
• Experience with Postgres SQL, MSSQL
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.
Please contact us with any questions:
(w) 359 2 811 1366
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016