Our client is a rapidly expanding British I.T. & Services company with offices in Southampton and Sofia.
With decades in the industry they have built a prestigious customer base, providing personalized solutions and support to many public sector UK organisations and many of the top 500 companies.The company does a large variety of software development work in different areas –document management solutions, web applications, e-commerce and others, as well as outsourcing development resource to clients. Projects vary in length and complexity and provide many opportunities to connect with new technologies and learn new skills.
For them, now we are currently seeking bright, self-motivated Django developers
to join the expanding team.
Non-technical skill requirements:
Technical skill requirements:
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills (both to a technical and non-technical audience) – interviews will be in English only
- A keen desire to learn new methodologies, tools and languages
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Innovative Thinking
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Considered an advantage:
- Professional experience in Django
- Familiarity with Django Rest Framework
What is their offer:
- Professional experience in HTML, CSS and JS
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Testing frameworks
- DevOps experience, specifically Ansible/Fabric, Docker, AWS and CircleCI
- Work in an international environment with young and dynamic team
- Actively participate in project planning and development
- Possibilities for career development within the Company
- Competitive salary, with the added benefit of Medical Insurance after the third month
- Flexible work time, with the possibility of remote work
If you can see yourself like the right person for the position, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016