Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets.
They are currently working on a project and they are looking for Customer Service Representative to
join the team.
The job description of Customer Service Representative is
that provides support service you will be responsible for taking incoming telephone and email enquirers from customers relating to arrange of specified products or services,with the clear objective being to resolve the customer’s issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns,providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Troubleshooting regarding orders,deliveries,payments and returns
- Providing information about fashion products
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments
- Fluent in German and good level of English
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Exemplary communication and listening skills
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Positive mind set
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred)
- 1 week of training period in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm local time zone
- Premium location
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Accommodation in a room of a client owned apartment
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to the homeland
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.