Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets.
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
You will support our client as a Customer Delight Representative
, providing your portfolio of clients with the best possible support, helping both our client and the clients grow their services.
As a Customer Delight Representative
, you will support our client growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment. You will be part of a team of top class customer service professionals. You will support the customers through e-mail & phone as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Helping existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
- Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
- Qualifying business to be handed over to a team of skilled account managers with the goal to increase the customer’s revenue
- Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
- Using a variety of tools including MS Excel, Salesforce and others to research, communicate and sell to the customer
- Regularly feeding product feedback from customers back into the organization in order to continuously improve advertising products
- Fluent in German and good level of English
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Exemplary communication and listening skills
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Positive mind set
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred)
- 3 weeks of training period in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time zone
- Premium location
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Accommodation in a room of a client owned apartment
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.