Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets.
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
Now they work together on a project with a company that provides TV service over Internet.
With over 50 million subscribers in more than 40 countries attending more than one billion hours of movies, TV series and original productions per month, our client is revolutionizing the way of watching television and movies around the world and now we are looking for dynamic communicators, driven by fun and by new technologies.
Together with your colleagues you will be ensuring an adequate response time while delivering high quality service to medium and large companies via email, phone and chat. The ideal candidate is curious, innovative and motivated by the idea of being part of a highly qualified team that provides a high quality service to clients and future clients of our client.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Help customers with their accounts, internet browser issues and billing
- Communicate information related to products and services to customers
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments
- Fluent in German and good level of English
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Exemplary communication and listening skills
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Positive mind set
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred)
- Good at customer management via phone and email
- 11 working days of training period in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, 08:00 h to 21:00 h.
- Premium location
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Accommodation in a room of a client owned apartment
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.