Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets.
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
For the project on which they are working now, they seeking for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
The meaning of the project means tackling problems head on and doing what you love. They always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and to add to the culture and diversity an the team.
If you get this job, together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via e-mail.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment, passion and dedication to excellence
- Creating opportunities and value for employees, clients, customers, communities, and shareholders
- Placing orders from customers on the online shopping website
- Fluent in German and good level of English
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Exemplary communication and listening skills
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Positive mind set
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred)
- Good at customer management via phone and email
- 2 weeks of training period in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, 07:00 h to 16:00 h or 13:00 h to 22:00 h.
- Premium location
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Foof vouchers 50% off
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Free accommodation in a room of a client owned apartment
- Initial flight expenses refunded after the 6th month
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.