Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry. They offer tailored teams and solutions to each client adapting to the technologies already in use or providing the analysis and IT strategies for new products and projects.Now they are looking for energetic and motivated Front-End Developer
to join our international team in Sofia.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic, light and challenging environment with big potential for growth that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Looking for new challenges? You might be the person we are looking for!
- Participate in daily stand up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for front-end development related tasks
- Produce prototypes for new features to be used as basis by development
- Liaise on a regular basis with different areas of the business for clarifications on front-end requirements for development projects
- Cover ad-hoc front-end requests from different areas of the business
- Keep track of front-end work using the assigned Kanban board and review priorities on a regular basis with the CTO
- Keep track of front-end trends and technologies
- Ensure mobile responsiveness for pages created for the website
- Act on front-end bugs raised by the QA team
What we offer:
- Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Less and Sass
- Experience with mobile responsiveness for mobile applications
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently
- Detail-orientated with good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and motivated to succeed
- Very good English level
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Food vouchers, Taxi vouchers, Sport Pass card etc.
- 25 days of vacation
- Bonus for employee referral
- Training by team leaders with great experience
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments.
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.