Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of London, Paris, Hong Kong and Sydney.
We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for the full-time position of Sales Associate with French.
With a proven track record in sales, an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for financial markets, the job holder will be based in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Expected to be an in-house expert on our client products and services and have a desire to work in a target driven environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities (
including but not limited to ):
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You actively support our customers on the phone, by e-mail and at trade fairs in the field of foreign exchange and CFD trading
- Presentation of our products, services and service offerings at trade events and webinars
- Within the team, you will form a communicative interface between Sales & Service and the other internal departments
- You will coordinate and process customer enquiries regarding trading platforms, account opening, order execution, deposits and withdrawals
- You will work closely with the marketing department, the back office team and sales in New York, Paris, London and Berlin
- Translation/editing of documents and document templates as required
- Other professional tasks and assigned projects
- Ideally, you have completed a business apprenticeship or a degree, preferably in finance
- You will be able to communicate at different levels in excellent French and good English - both by telephone and by e-mail - in an adept and stylistically confident manner
- You are enthusiastic about financial markets and have solid basic knowledge in this area
- You enjoy customer service and have a strong service orientation
- You attach importance to high quality in your working style and are willing to familiarise yourself with new issues on your own, but you also know how to ask questions at crucial points
- Be able to think quickly and problem-solve in real-time
What we offer:
- Clients and prospective clients
- Sales team and sales management
- Compliance and operations
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
This is an exciting opportunity for success and career advancement with one of the largest FX Brokers in the world.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.