- Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bulgaria. We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for the position of” Personal Assistant “ with some organizational and excellent communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial personality.
- Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Provide administrative and clerical support to the Managing Director
· Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, budgets, reports and other documents.
• Assist and support the managing partner;
- Escort clients to restaurants
• Maintain executive and company confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Coordinate calendars, people, tasks and projects for finance department and executive committee.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings and teleconferences to ensure timely and accurate communication.
• Develop independent rapport with, and knowledge of, clients/contacts for department head and staff members.
• Create, maintain, and manage systems for projects and tasks.
• Anticipate and address issues with the initiative and ability to solve problems independently or offer solutions to the issue at hand.
• Attend various meetings and produce timely minutes, as required.
• Possess the flexibility to react to challenging and dynamic situations.
• Cooperate with other administrative support individuals to achieve corporate objectives.
• Professional and positive communication to both external partners and fellow associates.
• Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision
• Take initiative to solve problems independently
• Maintain professional demeanor and attire at all times
• Database creation & Maintenance
• Building strong referral networks
• Extrovert personality
• Excellent command of the English language, Fluent C1-C2
• Excellent computer literacy - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) Internet, working with office equipment, etc.;
• Ability to prioritize tasks;
• Professional appearance
• Strong interest in business/finance;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
• Respects confidentiality of information relating to the operation of the company;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work in a team.
• Professional and dynamic working environment in a multinational company;
• Personal and professional development opportunities;
• Competitive remuneration package
We pay to scale- which means you get the wages that your cv and experience entitle you to
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English along with your photo.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016
Please contact us with any questions:
(w) 359 2 811 1366
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016