Country Manager - Gaming (Russian)
The position is responsible for setting the direction and requirements to generate growth within the mentioned markets, by leading and supervising the operational team, developing the business through data driven optimization as well as leading in the areas of product development, CRM / Marketing and business operations.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking to add a Country Manager - Russian
to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for iGaming professionals who highly focused and dedicated to grow our brand in specific markets.
The role is based in Sofia
- Responsible for the marketing operations management
- Act as a brand strategist, ready to establish our brand identity and build campaign plans across multiple-channels
- Define marketing goals, develop marketing plans, and implement successful campaigns together with the team
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external channels and publishing partners
- Provide data analysis and review the efficiency of campaigns, as well as influence future marketing strategies
- Budget and cost responsibility – and efficiency to get best results from each investment
- Plan, monitor and execute marketing strategies across all channels in collaboration with experienced team
- Support other departments & functions across the Group in their strategic goals; where required, drive projects with focus on digital projects, and key initiatives across the group
- Monitor promotional strategies in line with media plans and brand priorities and also be the point of contact for the affiliate marketing in most of the existing and active partners
- Monitor and Analyze ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximization.
- Create reports to Senior Management analyzing active performance based on current KPIs
- Build and retain a high-quality team;
What we offer:
- Knowledge of Russian & English language
- Strong knowledge of Russian market
- Proven work experience of at 2-3 two years in a similar role within the gaming industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation, sales and management skills
- B2C marketing knowledge
- Strong grasp of numbers with good analytical, reporting /excel skills
- Creative thinking
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Food vouchers, Taxi vouchers, Sport Pass card etc.
- 25 days of vacation
- Bonus for employee referral
- Training by team leaders with great experience
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments.
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.