We are a USA based software company that provides inventory and order management solutions for internet retailers, combining a set of technologies around Innovation, Intelligence and Integration. Our shipping solution is a key component of the platform. For our office in Sofia we seek an experienced and enthusiastic individual for the role of Senior .NET/C# Developer.
This role involves maintaining, improving and updating our current desktop shipping application. Thorough analysis of the business requirements and willingness to work with both older and newer technologies are an integral part of this process.
- Acquire and maintain strong domain knowledge.
- Build .NET applications using C# and VB.NET using SOAP Web services and .NET-based third-party carrier API integrations
- Actively assess design, architecture and implementation of the project
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional features
- Assess the risks and merits of different approaches to solving a problem in the light of the specific requirements and time frames
- Closely monitor the edge cases of the project's performance & scalability and take active measures to explain the reasons and possible approaches to diminish their effects
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Write high-quality code, based on the SOLID principles and especially maintain and extend existing code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Cover all of your code as well as pre-existing code with unit and integration tests
- Integrate data storage solutions using Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, scalability and stability
- Do code reviews of other team members
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions
Skills and Experience required:
- BA/BS/MS in a relevant field (CS, engineering, etc) or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Solid background in building large-scale enterprise applications
- Proficiency in OOP, Design Patterns, Asynchronous programming, Databases and SQL
- Excellent understanding of the .NET platform and it’s specific features
- Proficient in C#
- VB.NET experience is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with Windows Forms is a big plus
- Good understanding of building RESTful Web APIs with Microsoft Web API
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong communication skills and fluent English C1-C2 (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting skills / Problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly acquire domain knowledge and skills required
- Ability to collaborate with others
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience working with expression trees
- Understanding of code versioning tools - TFS and Git specifically
- Experience with ORMs – Dapper, Entity Framework 6.x / EF Core
The benefits we offer are:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get ahead in your career with a growing company
- Enjoy positive working atmosphere
- Stimulating work
- Health insurance
- Metro transportation card
- Gym Membership
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.