The Junior SharePoint Developer will help design and develop the SharePoint 2016 environments. Responsibilities include working with end users and business analysts to understand and document business functional requirements and customize out of the box SharePoint sites to suit business needs. The successful candidate will work on a global scale - on global projects across all departments, located in different parts of the world.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 application implementation
- Experience in developing SharePoint applications understanding of SharePoint platforms; full SDLC experience
- Understanding of large to small farm SharePoint architecture design
- Identify gaps/overlaps/issues with existing workflows and code ensure efficiency
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist for SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with SSOM, CSOM, REST API is required
- Fluency in English
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Good communication skills
- Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
A summary of the working conditions:
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
• Competitive remuneration package
• Team building events
Contract type: Labor contract
Working Hours: 40 Hours/per week Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.