We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for a full time position in the Data Analytics and Reporting The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will be responsible for regulatory reporting including transaction reporting process for the regulated entities part of company's group. The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will work with Compliance, Operations, Business teams, Product Development, Legal, and Testing teams.
responsibilities (not limited to):
- Overseeing the transaction reporting process for all the company's regulated entities. Major reporting regimes include EMIR and MiFIR, and ASIC regulations. Reports include transaction reporting, best execution reporting, pre and post transparency reporting, commodity position reporting
- Implementation of monitoring practices over transaction reporting
- Managing several key vendor relationships related to regulatory reporting
- Structuring a control environment to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the transaction reports submitted to the regulators
- Correspond with Legal, Compliance and Operations staff members in order to address new or updated regulatory requirements
- Continuously improving the transaction reporting process from an efficiency and effectiveness standpoint, including automation of manual processes
- Preparing MI to Senior management with relevant transaction reporting KPIs including and regarding any deviations and the associated near and long term plans to address the root cause.
- Experience with Oracle SQL and desire to learn any object oriented programming languages
- Degree in Computer Science, Compliance, Finance or other applicable field of study
- Experience within the compliance, technology or finance services field is preferable
- Ability to work with financial regulatory text
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 10 am – 7 pm
What we offer:
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.