The Business Process Developer will be primarily responsible for analyzing and modelling business processes and online web forms to create user friendly, online self-service applications. The Business Process Developer will work with business teams, developers, and testing teams.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Collaborate with Business process subject matter experts to assess and analyse business processes
- Design, model, and optimize business process flows through Business Process Modelling
- Preparing documentation on process flows
- Working closely with developers along with business to ensure technical compatibility and end user satisfaction
- Working closely with QA and UA testing teams to ensure new and existing functionality is properly implemented
- Knowledge of modern technologies such as Model-driven development, SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience with code branching and source code management with applications like Jira and Github
- Experience with and knowledge of Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Knowledge of HTML Forms and HTML UI Components
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 10 am – 7 pm
What we offer:
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.