We are seeking career-oriented candidates with a passion for financial markets, and client support that are ready to start a career in financial services with great opportunities for growth and career advancement.
The Bilingual FX/CFD Sales Associate uses a consultative, soft-sales approach when contacting prospective clients to facilitate the learning process and drive the sales of the companies products and services.
This position is for a Bilingual FX/CFD Sales Associate (Spanish / English) whose main responsibilities will be focused around developing and maintaining relationships with Spanish speaking clients. Being results-oriented and a strategic thinker while maintaining a high level of integrity are key.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Drive sales for the companies Retail Products and Services for FX and CFD's
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of clients, products and services, our trading platform and the FX markets to prospective and existing clients
- Have a clear understanding of what needs, requests, products, resources and tools are required from the region. Have an understanding of the obstacles that we face in the region and solutions
- Thrive to achieve Team and Individual metrics, quarterly conversion rate, account numbers and equity benchmarks
- Go beyond "customer service." Skillfully probe for, listen, and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients' trading experience and results
- Consistently take initiative to learn and stay current about the markets, FX industry and new platforms and products, services and educational resources.
- Be articulate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Demonstrate a strong interest and passion for financial markets, trends, international affairs and geopolitical events
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-Motivated with a proven ability to manage time and information efficiently and effectively, ambitious and with the ability to manage in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate basic and advanced mathematical examples with proficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in Sales or Customer Service – an advantage
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Description of Ideal Candidates:
- Strong passion for financial markets
- Enthusiastic about customer service, sales and account management
- Interested in learning and receptive to feedback
- Effective communication skills, analytical skills and adaptable
- Career-minded and interested in long-term career growth
Contract type: Labor contract
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 1334/01.08.2011 - exp. 01.08.2016