We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to lead the delivery of an exciting project, which will involve architecting, building, integrating, testing, and deploying a Salesforce CRM solutions.
Working Hours: 40 Hours/per week Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00.
- Candidate should have Strong Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Java-script and HTML. Lightning experience will be good to have. Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding
- Be familiar with advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services
- Experience in working with Force Bulk API and the Metadata API
- Strong understanding general OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience in Java development (Core Java 8 + concurrency / Spring Framework) is a huge plus
- Relational database (especially Oracle/PostgreSQL) experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Heroku PaaS is advantage
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle heavy execution and multi-task
- Detail oriented setting high standards on quality of work
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking skills and procedure-oriented
- Fluency in English
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.
Please contact us with any questions:
(w) 359 2 811 1366
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016