Looking for a late shift (4 MP – 12 MP) Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing various reports and reconciliations and releasing of bank payments are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will have good basis of the general accounting principles and will be able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. Good English language level (both verbal and writing) is required.
The goal of the individual will be to provide in a timely manner reports required by the management and release bank payments so that our clients can receive their withdrawals as soon as possible.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Release client and vendor payments
- Update and perform cash reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the daily reports required by the management
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Economics degree either University or High school
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good level of English language both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of the basic accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- No previous experience is required for the position
Contract type: Labor contract
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016
Please contact us with any questions:
(w) 359 2 811 1366
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016