Seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time position in the Operations department in our Sofia based office, currently employees over 170 people in the following departments: General and Institutional Operations, Compliance, Risk, Accounting, Marketing, IT, Data Analytics and Product Development.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
- Reviewing client applications and supporting documentation
- Back office operations: Processing account maintenance requests and transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks)
- Customer service and correspondence (primarily via email)
- Projects and miscellaneous assignments
- Fluency in Portuguese - (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English – (written and verbal)
- Good communication skills
- Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
|What we offer:
This is an exciting opportunity for success and career advancement with one of the largest FX Brokers in the world.
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.