Seeking career minded and independent individuals for an entry level full-time position in our Institutional Operations department. The Associate will be part of a global team providing operational support on a 24/5 basis to an international network of Retail and Institutional clients.
- Onboarding and maintaining client accounts
- Performing daily operational transactions (deposits/withdrawals/trade reconciliations, etc)
- Customer service and routine correspondence with clients (emails, phone, chat, etc)
- Customize solutions based on unique needs of large volume producing White Labels, Omnibuses, or Prime Broker clients
- Coordinate with external counterparties (example: Tier A banks or 3rd party technology providers) in order to cater to the needs of Institutional clients
- Liaise with Institutional Sales Associates located within our London, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong and New York offices on a daily basis
- Liaise with other internal departments to fulfill their requests specific to the client segment serviced by Institutional Operations
- Compile scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs such as Volume, Revenue/PnL calculation, etc
- Assist, and potentially lead, new firm wide initiatives based on customer demand or regulatory requirement.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Strong Excel skills with ability to handle data analysis
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have superior customer service skills
- Be able to determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Be able to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
A summary of the working conditions:
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
• Competitive remuneration package
• Team building events
Working Hours: 40 Hours/per week Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.