.NET/C# Developer ExactShip - Intermediate / Senior (BG)
USA based software company that provides inventory and order management solutions for internet retailers, combining a set of technologies around Innovation, Intelligence and Integration. For our office in Sofia we seek an experienced and enthusiastic individual for the role of .NET/C# Developer.
In this role the .NET developer will be responsible for building .NET applications using C#, Web API and SQL. The focus is on back-end development. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Participate in planning, design & development phases as part of the team using Agile methodologies
- Deliver technical solutions for end-user requests and problems
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code based on the SOLID principles
- Integrate data storage solutions with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Closely monitor the edge cases of the project's performance & scalability and take active measures of explaining the reasons and possible approaches for diminishing their effects
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Cover all of your code with unit and integration tests
- Do code reviews of other team members
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions
Skills and Experience Required:
- BA/BS/MS in a relevant field (CS, engineering, etc) or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Solid background in building large-scale enterprise applications
- Proficient in OOP/SOLID, C#, .NET Framework, MSSQL, Web services, Unit/integration testing
- Good understanding of building RESTful services, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with ORMs – Dapper, Entity Framework 6.x / EF Core
- Proficiency in OOP, Design Patterns, Asynchronous programming, Databases and SQL
- Excellent understanding of the .NET platform and its specific features (e.g. LINQ)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong communication skills and fluent English C1-C2 (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting skills / Problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly acquire domain knowledge and skills required
- Ability to collaborate with others
Preferred but not essential experience with:
- .NET Core/.NET Standard
- Expression trees
- SOAP and WCF web service development and integration
- Message brokers (ideally RabbitMQ)
- Git and TFS
The benefits we offer are:
- Get ahead in your career with a growing company
- Enjoy positive working atmosphere
- Stimulating work
- Health insurance
- Metro transportation card
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.