Seeking a career minded, experienced and motivated individual for a full-time position in the Compliance department in our Sofia based office.
Purpose of the role:
The FCC (Financial Crime Compliance) Associate will be part of a dynamic team responsible for facilitating customer monitoring and investigations covering the company's world-wide client base. The FCC Associate will work closely with the FCC Monitoring Team performing customer monitoring in order to identify risks to the firm, oftentimes obtaining information from various sources, and be able to articulate those risks to relevant parties. The role will require a review of the control environment to identify deficiencies, determine remediation steps and provide recommendations for improvement. Additionally, the FCC Associate will have responsibility for supporting regulatory screening, reporting, inquiry resolution and escalation handling. The FCC Associate must demonstrate integrity, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in an environment with strict deadlines, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality with respect to highly sensitive information.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Monitor and review various internal alerts and flagged activities
- Identify and investigate potential policy breaches, conduct investigations, coordinate corrective action with the control functions required
- Review customer documentation, inbound/outbound transactions, and account details for suspected financial crime activities
- Perform regular customer reviews and manage trigger events
- Provide advice, analysis, and/or resolution on compliance-related concerns and queries to various departments
- Communicate with relevant business units to ensure corrective action is taken when necessary
- Conduct investigations, prepares reports, and escalate cases to FCC Management and FCC Compliance Teams
- Assist with the documentation of Financial Crime and KYC policies, controls, guidelines and procedures, which form the Financial Crime programme
- Prepare and publish management information reporting
- Perform other assignments and tasks as assigned by Management
A summary of the working conditions:
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potentials and grow in a
dynamic multinational company
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly team
• Team building events
Hours: 40 hours/week. Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English and your motivational letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 1334/01.08.2011 - exp. 01.08.2016