Seeking a career minded and independent individual for a full-time Business intelligence role. The Analyst will work closely with the business to understand the data and reporting needs and identifying areas for improvement.
- Actively participating in the design, development and maintenance of reporting tools and solutions
- Manipulating and analysing data in a variety of formats (Excel, Access, SQL and other);
- Delivering regular and ad hoc reports
- Transforming raw data into meaningful and useful information for enhanced business analysis
- Contributing to projects for implementation and improvement of BI applications and testing the solutions
- Communicating effectively and professionally with various departments with a view to understand their needs
- Preparing technical design documentation and workflows
- Maintaining the integrity of company data
- Supporting members of different teams with database, data transformation and reporting
- Integrating data from various sources and building data warehouses.
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Report development, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, organized, innovative, flexible
- Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications
- Ability to independently research and solve complex technical problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company environment
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence and Database Concepts is a plus
- Exposure to SQL Server, Tableau or VBA is a big plus.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English. Sofia@icrecruiting.eu
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088/22.07.2016