Position: Executive Assistant
Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in New York, Plano, San Francisco, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bulgaria. We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for the position of an Executive Assistant with some organizational and excellent communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial personality.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer of Institutional Business
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Provide administrative and clerical support to 2-3 Managing Directors and or Executives based in New York or London
· Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, budgets, reports and other documents.
· Manage calendar and schedule appointments.
· Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve facilities.
· Follow up with direct reports on deliverables and deadlines.
· Organize and maintain a file system; file correspondence and other records.
· Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
· Prepare expense reports and check requests.
· Assist in various Administrative duties and other special projects as needed.
· Provide high level management of projects and deliverables
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication; Ability to write quickly, concisely and cohesively
- FLUENT ENGLISH/ Mother Tongue Level
- Superior ability to draft, edit and proofread documents and reports in English
- Proficient computer skills, MS office with advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point. Outlook experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision
- Maintain professional demeanor and attire at all times
- Take initiative to solve problems independently
- Experience in Project Management preferred
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a company
· Bachelor’s Degree required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in a word doc or pdf in English along with your cover letter
Please, include your current salary and salary expectations.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016