Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of London, Paris, Hong Kong and Sydney.
We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for an entry level full-time position of Operations Associate at Back Office Operations - Sofia, Bulgaria. Prior banking/customer service experience and a college degree in a related field are preferred.
We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions in the Operations department.
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
- Reviewing client applications and supporting documentation
- Back office operations: Processing account maintenance requests and transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks)
- Customer service and correspondence (primarily via email)
- Projects and miscellaneous assignments
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Good communication skills
- Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
A summary of the working conditions:
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
• Competitive remuneration package
• Team building events
Working Hours: 40 Hours/per week Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.