Our client is a USA based software company that provides management solutions for internet retailers, combining a set of technologies around Innovation, Intelligence, and Integration. Their brand new projects provide challenging career opportunities in all technological areas such as Business Intelligence, UI Design and Web Applications. For their office in Sofia we seek experienced and enthusiastic individuals for the role of:
The .NET Developer should have experience in C# (Win Forms), VB.NET, ASP.Net, WebServices, TFS, SQL Server 2008 and above, SQL Stored Procedures. Should have at least 2-3 years experience with Windows Forms, OOP, VB.NET, C#, .Net Framework, MSSQL, Web services, WCF, Unit testing.
A successful .NET Developer will:
- Be experience with desktop application development (Windows Forms), preferably
- Deliver technical solutions, based on best practices and expert validation
- Have experience with SOAP and WCF web service development and integration
- Have experience with Windows Forms and user interface design
- Have a good and constant accuracy of the code
- Adapt easily to new environments and technologies and be proactive
- Participate in Planning, Designing & Development phases as part of the team
- Work with Agile methodologies
- Acquire a deep understanding of the business
- Be proficient in English
- Experience with Telerik UI controls and Windows Workflow Foundation are good pluses.
There are a lot of benefits that come with the job. You could:
- Get ahead in your career every year (a growing company with 5 years of experience)
- Unleash your creativity using our R&D commitment
- Benefit from flexible working schedule
- Enjoy positive working atmosphere
- Health Insurance benefit
- Transportation card
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016