Our client is a leading provider of cloud services in both Europe and the United States. We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic individuals for a full-time position as Junior Software QA Engineer for the office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
There are a lot of benefits that come with the job. You could:
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Get ahead in your career every year (a growing company with 5 years of experience)
- Unleash your creativity using our R&D commitment
- Benefit from flexible working schedule
- Enjoy positive working atmosphere
- Health Insurance benefit
- Transportation card
- Gym Membership
- Managing the planning and implementation of product testing during development and construction of a product and its components.
- Oversee quality testing through the whole product life-cycle, including designing and maintaining test strategies, the transformation of test strategies into test plans, execution of test plans, and the evaluation of test results.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and executes the test process and manages test releases.
- Develops and manages test policies, criteria, and procedures. Acquires or develops testing processes and software.
- Identifies testing requirements and testing resources required. Develops testing strategy and product test plans.
- Reviews and assesses test coverage. Monitors and assesses the impact of scope and requirements changes and makes adjustments to testing as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience with client side performance monitoring tools (Firebug, Fiddler, YSlow, PageSpeed, DynaTrace, etc) and the ability to tune client side code for speed, memory consumption, and bandwidth optimization
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues, techniques, and workarounds in all areas of client-side code
- Strong adherence to general application development principals (object orientation, encapsulation, testability, extensibility, maintainability, etc.)
- Ability to write clean concise documentation
- User Interface testing skills, including information architecture, interface design, and visual design
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016