For our Client - IT company, based in the city center of Sofia, looking for PHP Developer.
They have successfully operated on the European market for more than 10 years, providing a vast array of high-quality professional IT services. Always design and develop unique software solutions, carefully created to fit their customers' needs and fulfill their requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing new features, improving and maintaining the current projects;
- Being up-to-date with the status of the assigned projects and tasks;
- Testing and monitoring your own code;
- Improving your own skills and keeping yourself informed and up-to-date with the newest technologies available.
- 5+ years of development experience in PHP
• Participation in all project phases as software engineer (front- and backend)
• (future) development of the internal basic frameworks (based on Spring and Vaadin)
• Consult with project managers regarding technical implementations of requirements
• Consult with software architect regarding domain design
• Well-founded / long term project experience in software engineering with Java/EE
• Knowledge in Spring framework
• Knowledge in using JPA
• Experience in engineering SOA applications with REST-Webservices
• Fluent in both English and Bulgarian (mandatory)
• Nice to have: Vaadin-framework
Good communication skills
Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Knowledge in jQuery, Prototype, JSON
- Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in CakePHP
- Knowledge in Drupal
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087 / 22.07.2016