The main role of React Native developer
is to be efficient across all platforms. He will be developing scalable, performant applications that run on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, web, smart TVs, consoles and more.
Nice to have
- React Native, at least React for 3+ years
- Experience with mobile application development
Nice to have:
- Jest and Webpack
- Smart TV/OTT knowledge
- Experience with Web design
- Some understanding of differences between ECMAScript versions
- Experience with developing for Smart TV platforms
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with streaming video, video on demand and DRM.
- Experience in other programming languages (preferably PHP, Java or
A team player who is capable to work in an Agile environment. Fast learning and passion for the development of trade. In addition to working on the various products and projects in our portfolio, we expect you to participate in and proactively suggest R&D projects when an interesting new technology emerges which is relevant to the TV market.
We are currently looking for people who are passionate about technology, curious about TV, eager to learn and who would like to work in a young and an informal team which has a lot of fun while conquering the world.
: 3+ years of experience - Mid-level and senior candidates
JS Vanilla 2500 - 4100 EU Net monthly
: private pension fund (5% of gross salary each month) + lunches for free + opportunity to fiddle with the best gadgets before they hit the stores + annual Christmas trip.
Airplane tickets for the family. 1500 euro first-month budget if alone, 2000 if with a partner, 2500 if with partner and kids or senior level employee. Costs for application fees for the permit provision by IND (immigration service) for employee and if applicable for partner and/or children.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 1334/01.08.2011 - exp. 01.08.2016